Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Baker County Sheriff Baker City Police
Sheriff Travis Ash
3410 K St.
Baker City, OR 97814
Phone (541) 523-6415
Chief Wyn Lohner
1768 Auburn Ave.
Baker City, Oregon 97814
Phone (541) 524-2014
 No info provided Download and submit a Citizens Survey

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.