Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Benton County Sheriff Corvallis Police
Sheriff Scott Johnson
180 NW 5th St.
Corvallis, OR 97330
(541) 766-6858
Chief Jon Sassaman
180 NW 5th St.
Corvallis, OR 97330
(541) 766-6924
• File a Complaint Form online
Directions on how to file a Complaint Form
Contact the Sheriff's Department
• File a Citizen Complaint Form online
• File an Employee Behavior Complaint Form with the Corvallis Personnel Divison
• Learn about the Corvallis Community Police Review Advisory Board

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.