Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

You can either download the PDF by county which contains all the info you need to file a complaint or use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.


Clatsop County Sheriff Astoria Police
Sheriff Tom Bergin
355 7th St.
Astoria, OR 97103
(503) 325-8635

PO Box 658
Astoria, OR 97103

Chief Brad Johnson

555 30th Street 

Astoria, Oregon 97103
(503) 338-6411

Contact Clatsop County • Download and submit a Citizen Complaint Form (Word)
Contact the Astoria Police Department

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in April 2015.