Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

File a complaint using the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Columbia County Sheriff St Helens Police
Sheriff Jeff Dickerson
901 Port Ave.
St. Helens, OR 97051
(503) 366-4611
Chief Terry Moss
150 S. 13th St.
Helens, OR 97051
File a Citizen Complaint online • Download a Citizen Complaint Form

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.