Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Curry County Sheriff Brookings Police
Sheriff John Ward
29808 Colvin St.
Gold Beach, OR 97444
(541) 247-3242 or (800) 543-8471

94235 Moore St., Ste 311
Gold Beach, OR 97444
Chief Chris Wallace
898 Elk Dr.
Brookings, OR 97415
(541) 469-3118
No info provided Report your concerns to the City of Brookings

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.