Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Douglas County Sheriff Roseburg Police
Sheriff John Hanlin
1036 SE Douglas Ave.
Roseburg, OR 97470
(541) 440-4450
Chief Jim Burge
700 SE Douglas Ave.
Roseburg, OR 97470
(541) 492-6760
How to submit a complaint
• Submit a Complaint Form
 • Submit a Roseburg Police Customer Survey

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.