Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Gilliam County Sheriff Condon Police
Sheriff Gary Bettencourt
PO Box 685
221 S. Oregon St.
Condon, OR 97823
(541) 384-2851
Chief Dale Scobert
PO Box 445
128 S. Main St.
Condon, OR 97823
(541) 766-6924
No info provided No info provided

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.