To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Jackson County Sheriff
Sheriff Nathan Sickler
5179 Crater Lake Hwy.
Central Point, OR 97502
(541) 774-6800
• File a Complaint Form online
Ashland Police Central Point Police
Chief Tighe O'Meara
1155 E. Main St.
Ashland, OR 97520
(541) 488-2211
Chief Kristine Allison
155 S. 2nd St.
Central Point, OR 97502
(541) 664-5578
Fill out a Feedback Form  • Submit a Feedback Form to the City of Central Point
Medford Police  
Chief Randy Sparacino
411 W. 8th St.
Medford, OR 97501
(541) 774-2250

Directions on how to file a Complaint Form
• File a Complaint Form
Contact the Police Advisory Committee


*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.