Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Josephine County Sheriff Grants Pass Police
Sheriff Dave Daniel
1901 NE F St.
Grants Pass, OR 97526
(541) 474-5123
Chief Bill Landis
101 NW A St.
Grants Pass, OR 97526
(541) 450-6260
Directions on how to file a Citizen Complaint with the sheriff's office
• File a Citizen Complaint online or download the form
• File a Complaint form online
• Submit a Citizen Satisfaction Survey online

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.