Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.
To file a complaint, use the links below.
If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:
• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.
• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.
|Lane County Sheriff||Cottage Grove Police|
|Sheriff Byron Trapp
125 E. 8th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97401
|Chief Scott Shepard
400 E. Main St.
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
|• Directions on how to file a complaint
• Download a Complaint Investigation Form
|• No info provided|
|Eugene Police||Springfield Police|
|Chief Pete Kerns
3410 K St.
Baker City, OR 97814
|Chief Tim Doney
230 4th St.
Springfield, OR 97477
|• File a Eugene Police Complaint form online
• Email Police Auditor Mark Gissiner
• Learn about the Civilian Review Board
|Download info about Springfield Police Department's Mediation Program|
*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.