Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Malheur County Sheriff Ontario Police
Sheriff Brian Wolfe
151 B St. W.
Vale, OR 97918
(541) 473-5126

Chief Cal Kunz
444 SW 4th St.
Ontario, OR 97914

(541) 473-5125 - general line
(541) 889-5312 ext. 3225 - for Chief Kunz

• More information here.  • For information on the Ontario Public Safety Citizens Board, contact Chief Mark Alexander

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.