Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Marion County Sheriff
Sheriff Jason Myers
100 High St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
(503) 588-5094
• Fill out a Citizen Complaint Form online
Keizer Police Salem Police
Chief John Teague
930 Chemawa Rd. NE
Keizer, Oregon 97307
(503) 390-3713
Chief Jerry Moore
555 Liberty St. SE, Room 130
Salem, OR 97301
(503) 588-6080
• No info provided • Fill out a complaint form online (bottom of page) or download a hard copy and deliver it to the Salem Police Department
• Contact the Community Police Review Board staff liaison Gretchen Bennett

More information here.

Stayton Police Woodburn Police
Chief Rich Sebens
386 North Third Ave.
Stayton, OR 9738
(503) 769-3421
Chief Scott Russell
1060 Mt. Hood Ave
Woodburn, OR 97071
(503) 982-2345
• More information here.  • No info provided

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in April 2015.