Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Morrow County Sheriff Boardman Police
Sheriff Kenneth Matlack
325 Willow View Drive
P.O. Box 159
Heppner, OR 97836
(541) 676-5317
Chief Rick Stokoe
200 City Center Circle
P.O. Box 229
Boardman, Oregon 97818
(541) 481-6071
• Read more information here
• Fill out a Complaint Form online or download a complaint form and submit it via mail, fax or in person.

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.