Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Polk County Sheriff Dallas Police
Sheriff Mark Garton
850 Main St.
Dallas, OR 97338
(503) 623-9251
Chief Tom Simpson
187 SE Court St.
Dallas, OR 97338
(503) 831-3539
Submit a tip
Report a crime
Contact Polk County
• Contact Dallas PD’s Community Liaison at (503) 831-3582
Contact the Chief Tom Simpson
Submit a Question to the City of Dallas
Submit a Concern to the City of Dallas

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.