Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Tillamook County Sheriff Tillamook Police
Sheriff Andy Long
5995 Long Prairie Rd.
Tillamook, OR 97141
(503) 842-2561
Chief Terry Wright
207 Madrona Ave.
Tillamook, OR 97141
(503) 842-2522
• No info provided • Download a Complaint Form and send/deliver to:
Tillamook City Hall
210 Laurel Ave.
Tillamook, OR 97141

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.