Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Umatilla County Sheriff
Sheriff Terry Rowan
4700 NW Pioneer Place
Pendleton, OR 97801
(541) 966-3600
No info provided
Hermiston Police Pendleton Police
Chief Jason Edmiston
330 S. First St.
Hermiston, OR 97838
(541) 567-5519
Chief Stuart Roberts
622 Airport Rd.
Pendleton, OR 97801
(541) 276-4411
• Submit a City of Hermiston Citizen Service Request • Contact the Community Liaison Lance Zaugg
• Contact the the Chief of Police, Stuart Roberts
Download the Police Report Request Form

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.