Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Wallowa County Sheriff Enterprise Police
Sheriff Steve Rogers
104 W. Greenwood St.
Enterprise, Oregon 97828
(541) 426-3131
Chief Joel Fish Jr.
104 W. Greenwood St., Ste. B
Enterprise, OR 97828
(541) 426-3136
Contact the Sheriff’s Office Contact Police Chief using online form  

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.