Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Yamhill County Sheriff
Sheriff Pat Garret
535 NE 5th Street, Rm 143
McMinnville, OR 97128
(503) 434-7506
Contact the Yamhill County Sheriff's Office
McMinnville Police Newberg-Dundee Police
Chief Matt Scales
121 SW Adams Street
McMinnville, OR 97128
(503) 434-7307
Chief Brian Casey
401 East Third Street
Newberg, Oregon 97132
(503) 538-8321
More information here.  No info provided

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.