Reporting police misconduct is an important step that can lead to better police accountability.

To file a complaint, use the links below.

If your law enforcement agency is not listed or has little information you may:

• Download and submit a Complaint Form with the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training, a statewide program that develops and regulates professional standards for law enforcement.

• Contact the local law enforcement agency directly and ask to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor should be able to answer your questions and assist you with filing a complaint.

Sherman County Sheriff
Sheriff Brad Lohrey
500 Court Street
P.O. Box 424
Moro, OR 97039
(541) 565-3622
Download a Citizen's Report Form and submit to Sheriff's office
Contact the Sheriff, Brad Lohrey
More information here

*This information is not intended as legal advice. If you find that any of this information has changed or is no longer up-to-date, email us. Last updated in August 2017.